Awarepreneurs Community Calls: First Half of 2018
Greeting Awarepreneurs and welcome to 2018!
I'm excited to announce that we are kicking off our month Community Calls! The community calls are a time for our community members to connect with other Awarepreneurs, share about your business and your upcoming offerings, and help each other find opportunities to increase awareness of what's new and emerging in your business.
On January 4th, I shared a post in the Awarepreneurs Facebook group asking for feedback on how to make the scheduling both a) regular and b) inclusive given the fact we have members all over the world. We came up with doing the call on the 3rd Thursday of every month (for consistency) while rotating the time of the call to make it available to people in different time zones. We will schedule for the 1st half of 2018, then re-evaluate near the mid-year mark to see how it's working.
Here are the times of the first 6 monthly calls for 2018:
- Thursday, January 18th at 9am Pacific/noon Eastern.
- Thursday, February 15th at 5pm Pacific/8pm Eastern.
- Thursday, March 15th at 9am Pacific/noon Eastern.
- Thursday, April 19th at 6pm Pacific/9pm Eastern.
- Thursday, May 24th at 10am Pacific/ 1pm Eastern. (NOTE: This call was changed from 5/17).
- Thursday, June 21st at 5pm Pacific/8pm Eastern.
The calls will take place via Zoom conferencing - which means you can call in via your computer or your phone. The call information will be sent out to members via email and posted in the Awarepreneurs Facebook community.
I am SUPER excited to see us gather and deepen as a community in this way!
With much appreciation,