The Awarepreneurs Facebook Group
The Awarepreneurs Facebook group
The Awarepreneurs Facebook group is a bonus offering for members of our membership program. You can read more more about this program here:
THE AWAREPRENEURS FACEBOOK GROUP GUIDELINES
PINNED POST: AWAREPRENEURS GUIDELINES
SIGNIFICANT CHANGES MADE ON November 14th, 2017
Welcome to Awarepreneurs! We are honored that you are here.
As of November 14th, 2017 this group is a bonus offering of our Awarepreneurs membership community. You can read more about how we are transitioning from the old model to the new model here: https://www.awarepreneurs.com/blog/relaunch-phases
Please read these - those who don't follow the guidelines will be removed from the group.
The mission of Awarepreneurs is to to support conscious business owners in growing their businesses, their well being and their social impact.
We have 7 guidelines:
1) This group is a bonus offering of the Awarepreneurs membership community. Information about that community is here: www.awarepreneurs.com/community. After December 4th, 2017 people who are not part of our membership community will be removed from this Facebook group.
2) From November, 2017 to January 8th, 2018 we are in a 3 phase relaunching plan. You can learn more about this relaunch process and how things like moderator approved posts will work during this period here: https://www.awarepreneurs.com/blog/relaunch-phases
3) Every Wednesday, there is a post that states SHARE YOUR OFFERINGS. Posting a COMMENT on this thread is the only appropriate way to share your services, products, blog posts, videos, articles and the like. Please keep your descriptions to 50 words or less. If you promote something in the main discussion area - even on a Wednesday - you will be removed from the group.
A special word about CONTENT MARKETING. It is not OK to post your blog posts, videos, articles, branded picture quotes and the like in the main discussion area. Please post these as a comment on the Wedneday post.
4) Facebook has clear terms of service. Posting things in the Awarepreneurs group that are against these terms is not allowed.
5) We ask ALL of our white community members to listen to this episode of the Awarepreneurs podcast: https://www.awarepreneurs.com/podcast/2017/10/10/ep-018-why-do-we-talk-about-racism-so-much-in-awarepreneurs
6) About deleting threads/comments. We ask our members to be very mindful about the emotional labor that goes into the conversations in our community. When you delete your thread or comment that has other people's responses, you are making the choice to disappear the work of others and take their wisdom away from the community. Please be mindful of this labor.
7) As a social justice/social impact oriented community, we dialogue about hard issues. Our founder or one of our paid moderators reserve the right to ask any member to have a private dialogue about their participation in the community and the impact that it is having. We ask you to please stay in dialogue if this happens and not disappear or "ghost" during this dialogues. We reserve the right to remove members who refuse to participate in such a dialogue.
PLEASE LIKE OR COMMENT ON THIS POST TO ACKNOWLEDGE YOU HAVE READ IT IN FULL AND AGREE TO THE GROUP'S GUIDELINES.