The Awarepreneurs Facebook Group
The Awarepreneurs Facebook group & Guidelines
The Awarepreneurs Facebook group is a bonus offering for members of our membership program. You can read more more about this program here:
THE AWAREPRENEURS FACEBOOK GROUP GUIDELINES
PINNED POST: AWAREPRENEURS GUIDELINES
Welcome to Awarepreneurs! We are honored that you are here.
Please read these guidelines - those who don't follow them will be removed from the group.
The mission of Awarepreneurs is to to support conscious social entrepreneurs in growing their businesses, their well being and their social impact.
We have 8 Guidelines:
1) This group is a bonus offering of the Awarepreneurs membership community. Information about that community is here: https://www.awarepreneurs.com/community/
2) Every Wednesday, there is a post that states SHARE YOUR OFFERINGS. Posting a COMMENT on this thread is the only appropriate way to share your services, products, blog posts, videos, articles and the like. Please do not promote an offering of yours in the main discussion area - even on a Wednesday. This includes your content (it's called "content marketing" for a reason). It IS OK to post content or an offering if a group member ask you to.
3) Facebook has clear terms of service. Posting things in the Awarepreneurs
group that are against these terms is not allowed.
4) We ask ALL of our white community members to listen to this episode of the Awarepreneurs podcast titled Why Do We Talk About Racism So Much in Awarepreneurs: https://www.awarepreneurs.com/podcast/2017/10/10/ep-018-why-do-we-talk-about-racism-so-much-in-awarepreneurs
5) It is the official policy of Awarepreneurs that reverse racism does not exist. It's not thing. Here is a post that describes this:
6) About deleting threads/comments. We ask our members to be very mindful about the emotional labor that goes into the conversations in our community. When you delete your thread or comment that has other people's responses, you are making the choice to disappear the work of others and take their wisdom away from the community. Please be mindful of this labor.
7) As a social justice/social impact oriented community, we dialogue about hard issues. Our founder or one of our paid moderators reserve the right to ask any member to have a private dialogue about their participation in the community and the impact that it is having. We ask you to please stay in dialogue if this happens and not disappear or "ghost" during such a dialogue.
8) We reserve the right to remove any member who refuse to participate in such a dialogue as mentioned in guideline #7 or who are unable to respect the well being of the members of our community.
PLEASE LIKE OR COMMENT ON THIS POST TO ACKNOWLEDGE YOU HAVE READ IT IN FULL AND AGREE TO THE GROUP'S GUIDELINES.